Friday, June 16, 2023

Today was spent um, reading a book and getting the mail?

 First, I’m reading a book!  So don’t bug me!


I’ve really been enjoying it but it’s long!  Like, 500 pages!

Ok, so otherwise, I reattached the luggage brackets to Betty Boop or whoever that bike is. No photos, however. 

I’m impressed at the fact that I could crash at 80 Kilometers per hour and sustain little damage personally and the bike is easy to fix as well.

And the read the book. My wife, meanwhile, was at a “Book Club” which I can only imagine how the better half’s complain about their husbands (actually this was an attempt at joking, I’m sure that we don’t even come up as a topic of conversation — as it should be). 

The book I’m reading is excellent. Highly recommended. 

I also had dinner and joined a friend at his sauna: his wife was also at book club. 

That’s it for Thursday, June 15, 2023. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey you knucklehead (said with love) stop all the self-effacing BS. You are amazing and what you are doing is amazing and you have already lived an amazing life worth telling people about, and ta heck wit ‘em if they’re too dumb to know how amazing you are… Fred would have loved that fish pic (not sure if that was yesterday or tomorrow here.) Keep on sharing pls. And those of us who are reading are better for it.
    Love, your oldest friend

    ReplyDelete

The Travel Bug

I started writing this entry on September 16, having just begun a five week trip with my wife to Portugal and Germany. This account has been...