Sunday, June 4, 2023

“Other Adventures” day



Saturday was a day for “and other adventures”. 

It’s not all motorcycle madness! Sometimes it’s important to step away from an obsession. So I didn’t do anything on the bike although I did order a second vest to be delivered to the border store in Grand Marais. I hope to pick it up when I get my windshield and mirror. 

Speaking of mirror:


It was a beautiful day. We went out on the SUPs a couple times and took the Zodiac to Caribou Island for a (very brief) swim. 


There was very little danger except perhaps overheating in the sun, or getting brain freeze from diving into the water of Lake Superior.


Or falling off the paddle board?




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Travel Bug

I started writing this entry on September 16, having just begun a five week trip with my wife to Portugal and Germany. This account has been...